1. Complete your Frayer Model Notes if you have not already done so!
2. Study and be comfortable with all of the following vocabulary: Quizlet: Evidence for Evolution Vocab
3. Check out some of the transitional fossils here or here. (or the PPT on the moodle) In your Science Notebook, describe at least two of them in detail with their transitional and ancestral features.
A Few Transitional Fossils
4. Examples of Direct Evidence (things we can observe directly happening within our lifetimes). View the resources above, and then write a short summary of what scientists consider direct evidence for evolution in your science notebook.
5. Why is Evolution important for us to understand today? Read this article, and summarize in your own words how Evolutionary Theory is useful to a tleast two different fields. Want to read more? Go to this website and click on the link that says "applications."
6. Take this Practice Quiz! Biology Corner: Evolution Practice Quiz
7. Then try this one too.
8. Still confused? View more of the resources on our moodle page, or ask for help!
9. Rate yourself! Where would you rank yourself on each of the categories below. The goal would to be confident about being a 3 for all of them, but definitely review this if you think you are a 0 or a 1.